PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks, no baseball and no politics....what will you discuss here?

rusty JEDI
10-25-2004, 12:58 AM
How far away is American Idol?

rJ

daryn
10-25-2004, 12:59 AM
some idiots will prob. discuss NBA.

football season is still going strong in case you didn't notice. my pats won their 21st straight game this week too.

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2004, 01:01 AM
yeah, I imagine plenty of football posts are coming. I don't care either way, GTA comes out on tuesday so I won't be doing or paying attention to anything.

daryn
10-25-2004, 01:03 AM
i never got into it. while people were going crazy over it (GTA3 i mean) i must have been doing something else. i did play it once or twice... nothing special.

rusty JEDI
10-25-2004, 01:12 AM
Football and NBA are two sports i have never been able to get interested in.

The lack of football coverage in Canada carrying enough games to follow a team makes it tough. Football is not exciting enough to watch a nonplayoff game if you dont follow either team.

NBA and its most boring two minutes in sport at the end of every game really turns me off. Plus everything they call highlights are the exact same each game. A great highlight is something that happens rarely, but basketbal just doesnt have anything like that. Same old dunk happens every game a few times per game.

In all honesty i do love the threads like "what is the best shaver." Hopefully we get lots more of that in here, cause im sick of the internet forum.

rJ

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2004, 01:30 AM
If you have a PS2, i seriously recomend getting it, especially since you don't work /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

daryn
10-25-2004, 02:00 AM
don't have one /images/graemlins/shocked.gif but maybe i will get one one of these days.

nolanfan34
10-25-2004, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i never got into it. while people were going crazy over it (GTA3 i mean) i must have been doing something else. i did play it once or twice... nothing special.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found the part where I kept getting shot and killed incredibly annoying. I want a game that needs only two buttons - A and B. They don't make them like that anymore...

Lawrence Ng
10-25-2004, 07:43 AM
World of Warcraft... /images/graemlins/grin.gif