PDA

View Full Version : Most disgusting halloween costume ever?

Sponger15SB
10-24-2004, 04:35 AM
This is me during sophmore year of high school.

http://www.optionmag.com/gallery/data/507/476AndyH2OPolo4ever.JPG

bugstud
10-24-2004, 04:40 AM
any tampon costume is much, much worse...that is pretty bad, though

daryn
10-24-2004, 12:06 PM
oh boy. you have much courage.

goofball
10-24-2004, 02:10 PM
get a friend
get two refrigirator boxes.
paint them like burning buildings. add a paper plane sticking out of each one.
put them on. walk around. trip and fall down.

Diplomat
10-24-2004, 02:51 PM
This really is just an excuse to post a semi-naked picture of yourself on the forums, isn't it...

-Diplomat

kyro
10-24-2004, 02:56 PM
"I feel like I want to punch you"
-Will Ferrell as Alex Trebek

Jim Kuhn
10-24-2004, 03:12 PM
Was it this year or last year?

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

liquidboss
10-24-2004, 06:01 PM
Last year I suspened a cardboard box around my midsection, glued a strip of hairy carpet to it and went as a hairy box. About halfway through the night someone tore the carpet off and I became a shaved box.

Great costume, easy to make. Not everyone gets it though and it's not one you want to explain.

cnfuzzd
10-24-2004, 06:04 PM
This pic surprizes me not at all. The most disgusting cosutme i have ever seen is a tie, and both were created by the same person. My favorite was mel carnahan, the missouri senator who died in a plane crash and later went on to win an election against our current attourney general. My friend, who is gay, dressed up in staight oxford attire, and costume blood, and passed out handbills for the election. He even had buttons that said "vote for mel as he burns in hell." Good times. The next year he dressed up as a black chick and kept yelling at people to load her luggage on the plane. You guessed it, Aaliyah, or whoever it was that died that reminds me of aailiya.

peace

john nickle

Sponger15SB
10-25-2004, 12:56 AM
This was 5 years ago.

Sponger15SB
10-25-2004, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This really is just an excuse to post a semi-naked picture of yourself on the forums, isn't it...

-Diplomat

[/ QUOTE ]

If I wanted to post semi nude pictures of me on the internet I sure as hell wouldn't put ones up that made me like like a starving kenyan boy.

Blarg
10-25-2004, 02:53 AM
Osama bin Laden. 9/11 happened not long before Halloween, and people started making Osama bin Laden masks. Wearing one would have been about as close to a self-imposed death sentence as you could get.

There was a big uproar and those places that got the masks took them off the market pretty much -- probably didn't want to get firebombed.

SlyAK
10-25-2004, 02:55 AM
You didn't get laid in high school, did you?

Was this costume the result of losing a bet to someone, or a dare or something?

Sly