PDA

View Full Version : Bally's A/C poker room

Leo99
10-24-2004, 03:08 AM
I was wondering around Bally's in A/C looking for a restaurant. Most were closed and then it dawned on me it was due to the strike. Anyways, while wondering around the 6th floor I stumbled upon the Keno, Race book and poker room at Bally's in A/C. I never knew Bally's had a poker room. It was very quiet. Lots of empty tables. I didn't play as I was very hungry and I'll leave it to you sharks to test the waters ;-)

PoorLawyer
10-26-2004, 02:01 PM
It is a smoking room and there is not a lot of action the couple times i played there for a bit

Homer
10-26-2004, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering around Bally's in A/C looking for a restaurant. Most were closed and then it dawned on me it was due to the strike. Anyways, while wondering around the 6th floor I stumbled upon the Keno, Race book and poker room at Bally's in A/C. I never knew Bally's had a poker room. It was very quiet. Lots of empty tables. I didn't play as I was very hungry and I'll leave it to you sharks to test the waters ;-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the poker room is in the back of Billy's on the 6th floor and sucks. The only good thing about that room is the $5 BJ tables, which are tough to find in AC.