PDA

View Full Version : AJs

reprazent
10-23-2004, 06:25 PM
This just occured to me. Co is a very loose agressive player with VP$IP at 60% and PFR 20%. Where did I go wrong?

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (7 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP2 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.75 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (9.75 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO caps</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 17.75 BB

elitegimp
10-23-2004, 06:58 PM
what could CO have that beat you on the flop and turn that you now beat? KQ is the only hand I can think of... You should either 3-bet the turn or call the river, depending on what you think he has.

It looks to me like he either has JT, KQ, or a better ace (assuming he plays reasonable post-flop... I know his numbers are terrible pre-flop), or he can have any two (in which case you should be raising every chance)

reprazent
10-23-2004, 07:11 PM
He had JTo. Should have slowed down I guess but got carried away by that J.

/N