PDA

View Full Version : I dominate NLSoldier (no content)

Schneids
10-23-2004, 05:17 AM
I was notified of the following being said by NLSoldier in a post:

[ QUOTE ]
Schneids is such a fish, why would you listen to him?!?!

Haha and he is not even gonna see this or be able to reply, since he is "on break from posting" what a sucker!

[/ QUOTE ]

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Schneids is UTG with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="CC3333">Schneids raises</font>, MP folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, BB <font color="purple">(NLSoldier)</font> calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
NLSoldier checks, <font color="CC3333">Schneids bets</font>, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="CC3333">NLSoldier raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Schneids 3-bets</font>, CO calls, Button folds, <font color="CC3333">NLSoldier caps</font>, Schneids calls, CO calls.

Turn: (10.75 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">NLSoldier bets</font>, Schneids folds, CO calls.

River: (12.75 BB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">NLSoldier bets</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 14.75 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 14.75 BB, between CO and NLSoldier.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by NLSoldier (14.75 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
NLSoldier has Qs Kd (two pair, kings and threes).
CO has 4h Ad (two pair, fours and threes).
Outcome: NLSoldier wins 14.75 BB. </font>

I don't know if the scary part is NLSoldier thinks his flop cap can move me off of AK or KQ?

Schneids
10-23-2004, 05:31 AM
Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Schneids is MP with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="CC3333">UTG <font color="purple">(NLSoldier)</font> raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Schneids 3-bets</font>, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG <font color="purple">(NLSoldier)</font> calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
NLSoldier checks, <font color="CC3333">Schneids bets</font>, NLSoldier calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
NLSoldier checks, Schneids checks.

River: (4.75 BB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">NLSoldier bets</font>, Schneids calls.

Final Pot: 6.75 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 6.75 BB, between Schneids and NLSoldier.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by NLSoldier (6.75 BB).</font>

NLSoldier has Ad Kh (one pair, kings).
Schneids has Ac Qh (one pair, queens).
Outcome: NLSoldier wins 6.75 BB. </font>

Alright I've had enough fun now.

NLSoldier
10-23-2004, 05:47 AM
This hand occured shortly after the first one he posted.

He is button and I am SB. A few people limp and he limps too. I complete with QTo.

The flop is Q93r and I bet out. The BB raises and Schneids 3 bets. I muck and he goes on to take down the pot with QJo.

I had said after the KQvsKJ I told him that I hoped i could make the same laydown if the situation had been reversed. Looks like i was probably right eh mr schneider /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

If you would like further evidence of my domination of him, just ask him about my pocket nines /images/graemlins/wink.gif Although you might want to wait until he is running good, I think he is still a little sensitive right now...

NLSoldier
10-23-2004, 05:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was notified of the following being said by NLSoldier in a post:

[/ QUOTE ]

To set the record straight: It was me who notified him of this post. And the whole reason for the post and the notification was because I made the post as a test to see if he was really "on break from posting" Appernantly he was till now...Sorry to those of you that were enjoying his time away /images/graemlins/grin.gif

exist
10-23-2004, 07:55 AM
you guys are such dorks. LOL /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

stripsqueez
10-23-2004, 08:55 AM
i make it NLSoldier +$120, schneids -$120

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

Schneids
10-23-2004, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i make it NLSoldier +$120, schneids -$120

[/ QUOTE ]

Duh it's Sklansky bucks we're talkin here. Those are much more precious than your little so called US$.

Schneids
10-23-2004, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This hand occured shortly after the first one he posted.

He is button and I am SB. A few people limp and he limps too. I complete with QTo.

The flop is Q93r and I bet out. The BB raises and Schneids 3 bets. I muck and he goes on to take down the pot with QJo.

I had said after the KQvsKJ I told him that I hoped i could make the same laydown if the situation had been reversed. Looks like i was probably right eh mr schneider /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you got the action totally wrong on that hand. Like, not even CLOSE.

Here is how it went:

UTG raised. Folded to me in the SB, I called, you called.

I check flop, you bet, UTG raises, I 3-bet, and you have a ridiculously easy fold it's not funny...Mainly for the point that you have mr. UTG still to act behind you and you have no idea what he's gonna do, in addition to the fact I've already told you "I may raise weak but I never 3-bet weak".

[ QUOTE ]
If you would like further evidence of my domination of him, just ask him about my pocket nines Although you might want to wait until he is running good, I think he is still a little sensitive right now...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, what the hell. May as well let the forum tell you you need to be outta this pot before the river /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Preflop: Schneids is BB with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
MP calls, CO folds, Button <font color="CC3333">SB <font color="purple">(Raging Tilter)</font> raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB <font color="purple">(NLSoldier)</font> 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Schneids BB caps</font>, MP calls, Button <font color="purple">(Raging Tilter)</font> calls, SB <font color="purple">(NLSoldier)</font> calls.

Flop: (16 SB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">NLSoldier bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Schneids raises</font>, MP folds, Raging Tilter calls, NLSoldier calls.

Turn: (11 BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
NLSoldier checks, <font color="CC3333">Schneids bets</font>, Raging Tilter calls $12 (All-In), NLSoldier calls.

River: (13.60 BB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
NLSoldier checks, <font color="CC3333">Schneids bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">NLSoldier raises</font>, Schneids calls.

Final Pot: 17.60 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 12.80 BB, between Raging Tilter, NLSoldier and Schneids.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by NLSoldier (12.80 BB).</font>
<font color="green">Pot 2: 4.80 BB, between NLSoldier and Schneids.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by NLSoldier (4.80 BB).</font>

NLSoldier has 9h 9d (full house, nines full of threes).
Schneids has Qs Ad (two pair, queens and threes).
Raging Tilter has Jc As (one pair, threes).
Outcome: NLSoldier wins 17.60 BB. </font>

Swede
10-23-2004, 09:22 PM
Does a turn call even exist after the flop action?

NLSoldier
10-24-2004, 03:31 PM
Just because you are jealous of my psychic powers doesn't mean you have to post hands crying about it /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Clearly I knew the 9 was coming and proceeded to extract maximum value from you mr SchneidsFish.

And as far as the action in that other hand...Since i can never get the converter to work i was just goin from memory, but id say i was pretty close as in exactly right except with the button shifted over 1 seat /images/graemlins/shocked.gif