PDA

View Full Version : Jesus is a Rock (OT in a sense)

Evan
10-23-2004, 04:35 AM
I'd like to preface this by saying that I'm not religious and I don't mean to offend anyone that is (although honestly I don't see how this could be offensive, I just wanted to cover my ass).

I went to my friend Utibe's gospel choir concert tonight. Among thier God-praising they sung one song called "Jesus is a Rock". When they announced the title I could only contemplate one question....if Jesus open raises UTG and I have AKo UTG+1, what's the play?

Michael Davis
10-23-2004, 04:37 AM
Terrible game selection.

-Michael

Alobar
10-23-2004, 04:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Terrible game selection.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding, can you imagine sitting at a table with Jesus, Santa Clause, your fairy godmother, and that hot chick from star trek TNG that could read minds....they would all know what you were holding!

On the other hand I think jesus would be a horrible poker player. First off he was poor so hed be waaay underbankrolled, second off, hed be incapable of bluffing or check raising, so you could kill him with value bets. But then again, im sure hed get more than his fair share of miracle rivers

Bob T.
10-23-2004, 04:43 AM
Fold, even if you are ahead, you don't have any protection against a potential 'miracle' river card.