PDA

View Full Version : Interesting line on a two pair hand

shadow29
10-23-2004, 12:09 AM
Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, Hero calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG bets, Hero calls, MP3 raises, CO calls, BB calls, UTG 3-bets, Hero caps, MP3 calls, CO folds, BB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (11.5 BB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG bets, Hero calls, MP3 raises, CO calls, UTG calls, Hero 3-bets, MP3 calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

River: (23.5 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>

BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets, MP3 raises, BB 3-bets, Hero caps, MP3 calls, BB calls.

Final Pot: 39.5 BB

milesdyson
10-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Wow that's bad.

Soooo many hands beat you here.

I wouldn't 3-bet the turn, and I'd want to fold the river after it's 3-bet, although the pot is huge. Why on earth did you cap it?

HajiShirazu
10-23-2004, 12:48 AM
First of all fold preflop.
You put in about 5-6 bets too much action I think. WTF was the point of the turn 3-bet? Or the river cap? Heck, I would have folded the river when it was two more to me and I certainly wouldn't have bet the river. This is crazy lag play. You have 2nd and 3rd pair with three broadway cards on board. There is no way you even have the second best hand here unless you are against lags even crazier than you.

CWsports
10-23-2004, 01:49 AM
easy fold preflop

shadow29
10-23-2004, 08:59 AM
What if I told you that these people are total fish, playing 92o from UTG regularly? My notes on these guys are insane. Capping with bottom pair and ace high.