PDA

View Full Version : I've magnitized my crappy chips

alittle
10-22-2004, 04:49 PM
So I bought a stack of the crappy dice chips to fiddle with in the office. I find myself spinning a few of the chips on the stack when I'm on the phone (they aren't very flat). Somebody asked me to riffle them the other day and I was having the hardest time. It wasn't until I tried to lift the top chip and the second stuck to it that I realized that my spinning had magnetized some of them.

If I could just figure out how to get them evenly magnetized, I might be able to pull off some great chip tricks!

Johnny5
10-22-2004, 04:53 PM
WOW - looks at my chips stick to the fridge! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

TenPercenter
10-22-2004, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I bought a stack of the crappy dice chips to fiddle with in the office. I find myself spinning a few of the chips on the stack when I'm on the phone (they aren't very flat). Somebody asked me to riffle them the other day and I was having the hardest time. It wasn't until I tried to lift the top chip and the second stuck to it that I realized that my spinning had magnetized some of them.

If I could just figure out how to get them evenly magnetized, I might be able to pull off some great chip tricks!

[/ QUOTE ]

That'd be funny, for friends that won't believe you that their chips have metal in them to get the magical number of 11.5 grams. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Magnetize their chips, and over time they'll have little peices of dust and iron dirt stuck to them.

(I know, I can prove to them by getting out a magnet, but it's just not classy to go to those lengths to prove how bad someone's property is.)

Ten

warewulf
10-22-2004, 07:45 PM
Good reason to keep a magnet with you when you play. Having a bad night? Bring out the magnet and pull them chips in! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

warewulf

Accident
10-24-2004, 09:02 AM
Just stick them to any magnet. The bigger the better, ie, the back of a speaker or amplifier magnet. Leave for a few days for better results. They will stick to anything after that!
Accident /images/graemlins/club.gif