PDA

View Full Version : lin sherman is weak

02-01-2002, 09:18 PM
lin if you think you are good in 7 stud than I challenge you. Anytime you want, heads up matcg between you and me and I show you how bad you really are

02-02-2002, 02:53 AM
Dear Best,

I am certain that you were joking when you posted your note about Lin.

You might very possibly be a better ring player than Lin is, or than I am for that matter.

But Lin has an excellent theoretical mind.

It has been rare that I have found colleagues as gifted as Lin to share poker theories with.

And while I occasionally disagree with her stategic analysis. It is rare that I don’t respect her opinions.

I particularly value her participation in our forum.

If you were not attempting to be humorous, when you implied that she was “weak” I would appreciate it, if you did not do that again.

Thank you,

Doc AZ

P.s. “that reminds me of a story”

“for the love of God Doc, please no more stories, many forum members still find the image of Alexander the Great nude VERY disturbing”

My Friend “YOU don’t have to read my stories”

“But they are so bizare, that it’s like they are habit forming.”

“S--T happens”

True story

Marilyn Monroe was always sexually attracted to powerful men. And one of her fantasies was to have sex with Albert Einstein. They met several times, but there is no record of them ever being intimate.

But she enjoyed his company, and she use to tease him unmercifuly when they were together. And often there were sexual undertones in her teasing.

One day when Einstein could stand it no longer he said.

“Young lady it isn’t wise to tease some one who has an IQ 60 points higher than yours.”

02-02-2002, 12:47 PM
what is with this disturbing trend on this site of these pathetic challenges? didnt we just go through this on the books forum?

Pat