PDA

View Full Version : Lagtastic?

Bez
10-22-2004, 08:30 AM
I've been having a bad time at the 1/2 level I normally play as so have dropped down a level for the moment. Table has been suprisingly tight considering it's 6-max. Have I gone far too LAG?

Ultimate Bet 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="CC3333">UTG folds, Hero raises</font>, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

River: (5.25 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 5.25 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 5.25 BB, Hero and BB.</font>

First in with A3s from MP 6-handed. Pure LAG? Sould I be betting this turn? Any other possible errors?

spamuell
10-22-2004, 08:57 AM
If the table is playing very tight and you have a tight image so think that you can make players fold hands up to about A8 and small pocket pairs, I think the PF raise is OK. It's not a standard raise but I find there are times when I feel that it's appropriate to raise in spots like this.

I would have played it the same way after the flop, you pretty much have to bet the flop and turn and the river is an easy check behind. I don't really see any other lines to take.