PDA

View Full Version : Window switching behavior of system when playing multiple hands

betgo
10-21-2004, 09:25 PM
Poker Stars and Party Poker used to work for me so that if I was making a decison on one window it would not switch to another. However, it would switch to a window where I had a decision to make if I was not busy elsewhere.

Now something apparently happened to my system so that this does not work with either virtual cardroom. With Poker Stars, it will switch to another window when I haven't made a decision on the game I am on. This can lead to my making a move at the wrong table and can also be confusing with the table switches. On Party Poker, it will not switch at all, and I have to switch manually when I see the icon for a table flash.

Is there any way I can change the configuration on my PC or Poker Stars and Party Poker so that the window switching will work correctly?

I am posting this here because this forum should include users who are familiar the intricacies of playing multiple SNGs.

BradleyT
10-21-2004, 09:49 PM
Why aren't you viewing all the tables on your screen at once?

betgo
10-21-2004, 10:00 PM
How do you do that?

BradleyT
10-21-2004, 11:08 PM
Change your screen resolution. Right click on your desktop, go to properties then settings tab and slide the resolution bar all the way to the right.