PDA

View Full Version : Did I misplay this?

David04
10-21-2004, 06:12 PM
Ultimate Bet 0.01/0.02 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif. SB posts a blind of $0.01.
UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, Hero calls, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, Button folds, SB (poster) calls, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (14 SB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, SB calls, BB folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (12 BB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, SB calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, Hero calls.

River: (20 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, SB folds, MP1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, CO calls, MP1 calls.

Final Pot: 29 BB

Greg J
10-21-2004, 06:30 PM
You should raise AQo preflop in this position approximatley 100% of the time.

You should have 3 bet the flop which changes the dynamic of the turn. If he caps you can respect him on the turn.

River is fine.

Overall: more aggression is needed.

Peter Harris
10-21-2004, 06:33 PM
raise preflop, call any 3-bet

3-bet the flop when it's raised to you.

Lead the turn, if raised then you can call down.

The river should probably be 3-bet like it was.

The player was passive with a set. You saved money.

Next time useBison's Hand Converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi) to make it all pretty like.

Regards,
Pete Harris

David04
10-21-2004, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You saved money
Next time useBison's Hand Converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi) to make it all pretty like.

Regards,
Pete Harris

[/ QUOTE ]

that's good I suppose. I was just looking for the Bison hand converter when you posted. Thanks for the link.