PDA

View Full Version : QTo -- Flop 2 pair, throw up on the turn, give up on the river?

LaggyLou
10-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Looking for an evaluation of the turn and river:

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (6 SB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, SB calls, BB folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: (5 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, SB calls, UTG+1 calls.

River: (9 BB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero ?????

TheHip41
10-21-2004, 12:47 PM
If you fold QTo preflop, you won't have to worry about this hand ever again. Muck that trash preflop everytime

Klak
10-21-2004, 12:49 PM
check also. someone has got to have an ace or a 9.

wabe
10-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Too many callers in the hand for QTo. I think this is a late position or blinds call.

TheHip41
10-21-2004, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Too many callers in the hand for QTo. I think this is a late position or blinds call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. The only reason you should play this hand is at a tighter table, in LP, and you Open raise to steal the blinds. QTo is horrible multi way, not much better heads up, and every time you hit a pair, you are in danger of overcards/domination. Trust me, I used to play this hand all the time, it's a money hole.

QTo and K9o

Throw them away.