PDA

View Full Version : Which works better: lies or alcohol?

natedogg
10-21-2004, 10:48 AM
Based on experience I'd have to say lies. But then again, I was always a bit reticent about sleeping with comatose girls, so I never ardently pursued that tactic.

But, "Oh yeah, baby, maybe this summer when I'll at my family's chateau on the Chesapeake Bay you could come visit. I'll be out there for a month interning at my dad's lawfirm" has never failed for me or anyone else I know.

natedogg

The once and future king
10-21-2004, 11:07 AM
I cant answer this question because I use those old staples charm and charisma.

If you have to resort to the above methods then you have my sympathy.

beerbandit
10-21-2004, 01:32 PM
lies.....im to lazy to lie

so id have to say alcohol---i do not think it matters if its myself or the lucky lady that has consumed it

im trying to remeber what has worked best for me, but those nights seem a blurrrrr

cheers
beer

benfranklin
10-21-2004, 01:44 PM
Candy is dandy,
But liquor is quicker.

Losing all
10-21-2004, 03:33 PM
weight lifting. You'll look better, and if that isn't enough you'll be strong enough to hold em down.

Toro
10-21-2004, 03:39 PM
I've been told by reliable sources that a woman knows almost immediately whether or not she'll sleep with you. After that, you can only fcuk it up by saying something stupid during the date.

Based on that, I voted "Lies".

beerbandit
10-21-2004, 03:52 PM
you be able to hit it longer.

cheers
beer

Michael Davis
10-21-2004, 04:04 PM
I once read that the desire it provokes, the performance it unprovokes.

-Michael

Boris
10-21-2004, 04:10 PM
Your post registers an 11 on the bullshit scale (1-10).

beerbandit
10-21-2004, 04:11 PM
maybe there is a certain point that this becomes true, of which i havent expirienced. id like to say its hasnt affected me to seriously, but maybe i was to drunk to remember. i try to limit myself to only drinking while im awake, it seems to be working well so far.

i see what youre saying, my buddies have told the stories about "whiskey" dick and such.

cheers
beer

cnfuzzd
10-21-2004, 04:18 PM
you people need help. the answer is obviously both.

peace

john nickle

challenger84
10-21-2004, 04:55 PM
I choose option c: rohypnol

mmbt0ne
10-21-2004, 05:38 PM
Excuse me miss, does this rag smell like choloroform to you?

craig r
10-21-2004, 07:13 PM
Ha-Ha!!! Rape is so funny /images/graemlins/confused.gif

craig

codewarrior
10-21-2004, 07:35 PM
Good old fashioned honesty. My first words to my future wife were "That's a pretty sweater you're wearing" - which, in college speak, means "Wow, you have a gorgeous rack!"

We've been together ever since.

My name is codewarrior, and I approve of E-cups /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RcrdBoy
10-21-2004, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I cant answer this question because I use those old staples charm and charisma.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't those just fancy lies?

whiskeytown
10-21-2004, 07:57 PM
alcohol.....then when she has regrets she can only blame herself and guilt will keep her in line.

lies, she can blame you and then you'll hear about it for months.

RB

challenger84
10-21-2004, 08:39 PM
I agree, it really is funny. Not quite as funny as cannibalism, but almost.

BusterStacks
10-21-2004, 09:36 PM
Lies + Alcohol

Blarg
10-22-2004, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
lies, she can blame you and then you'll hear about it for months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if your lies include your name and phone number.

masland
10-22-2004, 01:18 AM
Alcohol wins...and its not even close.

Rushmore
10-22-2004, 01:26 AM
Women who believe that you might own a chateau on Chesapeake Bay are A-OK with me.

They're willing participants for quite a bit more than the average woman.

Something to do with having no pride or self-esteem, stemming from a startling lack of intelligence.

Yum.

liquidboss
10-22-2004, 01:30 AM
This is an easy question, alcohol is much better. Women lose so many inhibitions when they are wasted. And they let you do more to them... /images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe I'm biased because I've been in college too long.

nothumb
10-22-2004, 01:55 AM
While the notion of hate-fcuking a gold-digger is pretty delicious, I'm not a very good liar, so I chose booze.

The truth is, I've been off the market for long enough that I don't remember how I used to lay so much pipe. I hope it either comes back to me or I get hitched.

NT

craig r
10-22-2004, 01:56 AM
Do you guys really need to lie to get a girl to fucke?? It really isn't that hard. You don't need alcohol or bullshite lies. It is so easy to fucke a bunch of different girls. And I am not talking about "slutty" or ugly girls either. And on top of that, i am not even good looking. People like to fucke...everybody knows this. Maybe the "lies" make you appear more confident, and it is the confidence that gets you laid.

And for the college guys that need to get college girls drunk to get laid: that is ridiculous...college girls are the easiest.

Of course, maybe my hipster, jewish, skinny charm is why i got laid. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dr. klopek
10-22-2004, 07:47 AM
Lies. Some girls build up a tolerance, or don't drink, or buying them drinks eats up your bankroll. But we can always count on women to be insecure, illogical, gullible, bad character judges, and devoid of common sense.

dr. klopek
10-22-2004, 07:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you guys really need to lie to get a girl to fucke?? It really isn't that hard. You don't need alcohol or bullshite lies. It is so easy to fucke a bunch of different girls. And I am not talking about "slutty" or ugly girls either.

[/ QUOTE ]

who are you tryin to convince?

Lawrence Ng
10-22-2004, 08:39 AM
Lies are more challenging and make the conquest far better.

spamuell
10-22-2004, 08:46 AM
Of course, maybe my hipster, jewish, skinny charm is why i got laid.

I have these qualities. Elaborate. Perhaps it's a height thing.

(I note you use the past tense, you got laid once?)

The once and future king
10-22-2004, 08:48 AM
If you have to lie or purposefully ply a women with alchohol to get laid then you have my pity.

Maybe this a cultural thing. British men just have more class than there septic counter parts.

Also it is worth mentioning that if you are English and in America you just have to let an American women hear your accent.

Its amazing but the English accent provides a more powerfull impetus to carnal relations than English dentistry provides a counter force.

spamuell
10-22-2004, 08:59 AM
Also it is worth mentioning that if you are English and in America you just have to let an American women hear your accent.

Do you pretend you're from London?

The once and future king
10-22-2004, 09:28 AM
Why pretend when in fact I was born in Barnet which is in the north of London.

As I now see you are probably aware of.

spamuell
10-22-2004, 09:34 AM
Why pretend when in fact I was born in Barnet which is in the north of London.

Yes, I am well aware of this as I live in Barnet. Do you mean the borough of the part of Barnet called Barnet? I live in the borough.

The once and future king
10-22-2004, 09:45 AM
The bit with Barnet General Hospital in it.

I was Born there but lived in East Finchley (Joy). Moved from london aged 4. So not to hot on such geographical questions.

spamuell
10-22-2004, 09:47 AM
I was Born there but lived in East Finchley

That's [censored] weird, I live in East Finchley.

I won't ask you anything else about this though, because you probably won't remember, and we've completely hijacked this thread even though no one else remotely cares.

The once and future king
10-22-2004, 10:10 AM
What are the odds /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Did you go to school in East Finchley. I did actualy move back there for a bit aged 6-7, went to a school called Holy Trinity. Total [censored] hole.

I will ask a cumpolsory do you know question.

Do you know anyone called Luke Peachtree?

spamuell
10-22-2004, 10:23 AM
I didn't go to school in East Finchley but I know your school, it's about two minutes' walk away from my house. I didn't go there, I hear it's total [censored] hole.

Do you know anyone called Luke Peachtree?

Sadly, no.

B00T
10-22-2004, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Maybe this a cultural thing. British men just have more class than there septic counter parts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yaeh, but we are a hell of a lot smarter.

The once and future king
10-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Id call that anal and pedantic myself.

oops I made a typo whilst 6 tabling and posting.

challenger84
10-22-2004, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yaeh

[/ QUOTE ]

How ironic.

craig r
10-22-2004, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am now married. So having sex with different girls probably is not going to happen.

dr. klopek
10-22-2004, 03:41 PM
To all the guys who say crap like "I rely on my wit and charm and I am a perfect gentlemen who is noble and classy and sensitive.": your wife, or whomever you're afraid of, probably isn't reading this thread.

Tyler Durden
10-22-2004, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This actually made me laugh. good one.

Toro
10-22-2004, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lies are more challenging and make the conquest far better.

[/ QUOTE ]

With all due respect Lawrence, why would you have to resort to either since you prefer pros for sex. To my knowledge you don't have to get them drunk and they could care less whether or not you tell the truth.

The once and future king
10-24-2004, 02:55 PM
I said I rely on my wit and charm. I didnt say I was a perfect gentleman. That is another thing altogether.

A distinction probably lost on a colonial.