PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

01-11-2002, 01:06 PM
Our intention was not to neglect the stud players, and they certainly deserve their own forum. This oversight has now been corrected.

By the way, in many ways I view stud as a better game than hold 'em and will probably play some a little later today. It certainly is a little tougher to become an expert at seven-card stud, and I have always felt that the best players in the world are those who are successful at high limit stud.

Anyway, here's the new forum and we at Two Plus Two will be checking in.

Best wishes,

Mason

01-11-2002, 02:32 PM
Thanks...

01-11-2002, 07:40 PM
If you're playing online Mason please let me know where and when. Watching one of the masters at work would be very educational.

01-12-2002, 01:10 AM
I'm not playing on line. However, I do play regularly in Las Vegas at both The Mirage and The Bellagio.

01-14-2002, 02:12 AM
Dear Mason,

Thank you so much for starting a separate stud forum. It will allow the stud forum to grow even faster.

Watching the phenomenal growth of this web sight has been a joy to those of us that love studying the game.

When you first opened this web sight, I posted a note at another poker web sight, and I stated that I felt that 2+2 was a great idea. Especially your idea of having separate study areas for the different topics.

I got seven responses to my post. They all said, "IT WILL NEVER FLY."

Well fly it did !

Because of your making one good decision after another, and the time that You, Ray, and David have spent participating in the discussions, you have built THE BEST POKER SIGHT on the world wide net.

Incidentally I learned that 2+2 was averaging approximately 175,000 hit a day.

What that means is that (DMZ ET all) have now progressed from being, "A" MAJOR FORCE in the poker industry, to being "THE" MAJOR FORCE in the industry.

It couldn't have happened to a nicer group.

Thanks again,

Doc AZ

01-14-2002, 02:24 PM
Thank you Mason and Ray for this Stud forum...I will try to get back into posting again

01-14-2002, 11:12 PM
its about time. i thought you got sunburned too much or something down in your home country.

01-16-2002, 02:33 AM
Hey Ray, my "home" is now Atlantic City.

30 year on a Tropical Island was enough for me