PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to MLB

Toro
10-21-2004, 09:25 AM
Brilliant idea for having the All Star Game count(really always thought it was pretty stupid). We got home field. We got home field.

andyfox
10-21-2004, 02:49 PM
Home field means nothing. You guys won two series as the visiting team already this year.

Toro
10-21-2004, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Home field means nothing. You guys won two series as the visiting team already this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just have two words in response.

Designated Hitter

well just 2 more

David Ortiz

Uston
10-21-2004, 03:25 PM
Andy, I'm pretty sure you've won a poker hand recently while UTG but I wouldn't say position means nothing.

If nothing else, this will assure that Schilling never has to bat or run the bases in the WS.

Aces McGee
10-21-2004, 03:29 PM
The National League champ (whoever it turns out to be) has really gotten the short end of the stick this year. Not only do they not get home field advantage, they only have one day of rest between the LCS and the World Series, compared to two for the Red Sox.

-McGee

Toro
10-21-2004, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The National League champ (whoever it turns out to be) has really gotten the short end of the stick this year. Not only do they not get home field advantage, they only have one day of rest between the LCS and the World Series, compared to two for the Red Sox.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, they just got to try harder in that damn All Star Game. /images/graemlins/smile.gif