PDA

View Full Version : Is crypto getting fishier?

dink
10-21-2004, 09:07 AM
I have been playing at crypto poker rooms for over two years and have always done alright there, i thought with the plethora of bonuses (which I love, other poker rooms should take a leaf out of their book, with constant monthly bonuses) I thought all the sharks would come and the games tighten up.

Tonight, the games were as loose as I have ever seen them, actually probably the loosest I have ever seen them, it was hard to loose money, people calling all the way to the river with absolutely nothing, this happened on several 1/2 tables hour after hour. It didn't seem to be a one off. I did very well.

What do others think? are the games getting looser at crypto? Are these monthly bonuses bringing all the fish to the river?

dink

imitation
10-21-2004, 11:07 AM
Heres a hint the games get worse towards the middle/end of the month because the whores go in there earlier on, that being said the games are soft even with the whores there as I get the feeling they're mainly low limit whores and are usually weak/tight babies /images/graemlins/wink.gif

bigjay
10-21-2004, 11:16 AM
Last Sunday was like that for me. I couldn't believe how bad the play was, it was like people hated their money. Other times I can't catch cards at all or get sucked out everytime. It's definately very soft there, almost more so than Party at times.

TylerD
10-21-2004, 11:19 AM
I would say it is softer than Party, the game selection just sucks. They never have any full $3/6 tables running so I have to play $2/4 sh to clear the bonus.

imitation
10-21-2004, 11:23 AM
the 3/6 and 2/4 SH is a joke the play is soo bad.

pzhon
10-21-2004, 02:43 PM
I'm really surprised to see that bonuswhores.com rates Cryptologic games so badly. I disagree. (http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/blackjackguy/vpost?id=2259) I have found a few tight tables, but many tables in which the players are terrible. Some raise with any suited face card, some play any two, and two generous players reraised with any two after I raised from early position. Also, most players don't adjust to heads-up and short-handed play. It's fun to watch someone fold on the flop 5 straight times.

Pound and euro tables are often significantly weaker than dollar tables. Play when it is evening in Europe.

westmt01
10-21-2004, 03:28 PM
I agree. Also give the NL tables a try. In my opinion they are amongst the softest on the Net. The pound NL tables are particularly juicy.