PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Sixes

wuarhg
10-21-2004, 06:50 AM
More spam!

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, Hero calls, Button folds, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP3 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, BB folds, MP3 folds.

Turn: (3 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 4 BB

Webster
10-21-2004, 07:26 AM
I'd be chacking and folding - to many players - ALso - you COULD open raise but that's a tad loose! That woould have helped your bluff bet on the flop!

wuarhg
10-21-2004, 07:35 AM
I seem to overplay small-medium pockets a bit, always trying to hijack those small pots when it's checked to me /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Webster
10-21-2004, 07:43 AM
BEtting is not the worst thing you could have done but - it didn't work. To many people playing in that hand and 1 to many big cards.

onr less big card and one less player and I might have tried it. 77 I would have raised in. 66 I would have limped in and folded.