PDA

View Full Version : Odd little hand

Quercus
10-21-2004, 03:21 AM
MP2 is loose.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, Hero checks.

Flop: (3.50 SB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, hero???

milesdyson
10-21-2004, 03:34 AM
I'm calling because I don't want UTG+1 to fold and because I don't think raising for a free card works against a guy like MP2.

I also don't want him to slow down too much if, by chance, I do have him beaten right now.

EliteNinja
10-21-2004, 03:45 AM
Call down from here.
A call would be maximum EV since you will most likely keep the UTG+1 in and that would give you +EV on your draw by doing so. If you reraise, it may be capped back to you. Consider slowplaying if you make the flush as it is likely your opponent raised with top pair in order to force drawing hands out.

Sweet! I'm a Member!! A gold one...

helpmeout
10-21-2004, 05:58 AM
Call and checkraise if you improve.