PDA

View Full Version : A turn c/r with unimproved AK

TheRake
10-20-2004, 10:37 PM
CO is Rock like and BB is loose and passive

Curious about the turn and river play here.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: TheRake is SB with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, MP calls, CO calls, Button folds, <font color="CC3333">TheRake raises</font>, BB calls, MP calls, CO calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">TheRake bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, TheRake calls, BB calls, MP folds.

Turn: (7.50 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
TheRake checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">TheRake raises</font>, BB folds, CO calls.

River: (11.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">TheRake bets</font>...

TheRake

JDErickson
10-20-2004, 11:49 PM
My thoughts (right or wrong)

If you think he is on a flush draw is this turn cr going to do any good other than put more into the pot if hes on the draw? He can't fold here.

If you think he has a 4 or a low PP than I think the CR is good.

Given your read that he is a rock I can't see a low PP. I think he was on the draw and missed.

Since the flush missed I like the river bet.

Jim