PDA

View Full Version : Cheaing: Where Customer Service = Lip Service

BuffaloSoldier
10-20-2004, 06:20 PM
All:

I have been playing on Bodog.com for some time now and have had several issues with customer service and getting my money out in a timely fashion. On top of that, I had the following experience yesterday, which I feel compelled to share with you all.

Let me start by saying that I have been a frequent visitor to 2+2 for a long time now. I mostly read and learn, but am not good about posting. My posts in the past have been primarily to Fossilman to ask for advice, before he became "big time".

I went to bodog.com because I did my sports gambling there. Then, they added poker and I have been a big fan of the game. However, two players at a $30 + 3 SNG were cheating, to the point where it was obvious. We were even stacked when it came down to three-way action (10 players, 50-30-20). I pushed with MPP and was called by AJ. I won and the other guy was crippled. A few hands later, the small stack is down to T460 and his buddy raises to T450. The small stack reraises all-in (T10 more) and his friend folds, effectively dooubling him up.
I ended up losing a couple of coin flips and ended up in 3rd. I was livid... at least I should have gotten 2nd. When I called bodog's "customer service" to complain, they apologized profusely and said they would get back to me that night. A day later, I have still not heard from them even after sending two more follow-up e-mails.

This is not the first time I have received lip service from them. I am unhappy with them and will be closing my account. I wanted to share my experience with you all because I don't want anyone to go through what I went through... the service there is awful and I think this needs to be addressed if they want to be taken as a serious poker room.

Finally, if you do play there, watch out for there players:

mattsto
stoney142002200

They are cheaters and cuss at all the other players throughout the SNG. If you see them sitting there (usually next to eachother), do not play. In fact, you should not play on that site at all, since they obviously dont care about poker integrity.

If you have more questions, PM me. I have saved the hand history on my computer at home (this is work) and I will post it so you can all see the maddness.

Cheers,

Mike