PDA

View Full Version : Pacific vs Party (dumb questions)

tiltaholic
10-20-2004, 05:40 PM
Hi everyone-
I haven't been playing too much, but just recently began playing a little a Pacific to clear a bonus. I seem to remember seeing threads like this in the past, but I can't find any comparing the limits between them - so:

For anyone who's played both sites, are the .5/1 games comparable at each? I've heard that the quality of play at Pacific is worse than at Party, is this also true at 1/2 or only .5/1?

Second, since there is a one table max and the bonus clearing is based on $s wagered, how long does it take to clear a $100 bonus, approximately? It is possible?

-t

skirtus
10-20-2004, 05:48 PM
Clearing the bonus at Pacific is possible. It takes quite a while at the .50/1.00 tables. You can play off the bonus money while you clear it. So you can withdraw some of the money and put it back into Party or some other site. I cleared the bonus at Pacific while a played other tables on other sites. I found players at Pacific to be pretty poor at .50-1.00 and 1-2. They are more passive but the tables are just a juicy. Just keep grinding and you'll knock it out.

LowDown22
10-20-2004, 06:09 PM
I've haven't played at Pacific that long but, I think the $.50/1 games are very comparable. At $1/2, the Pacific tables seem a bit looser. I find less aggression at Pacific, it's usually very passive.