PDA

View Full Version : InterPoker

Huhmare
10-20-2004, 01:12 PM
Is anyone playing at InterPoker? I'd like to hear some comments. Unlike partys overly loose games you can find overly tight and weak games there. Lets say the pot is 5SB after flop. You put in one SB and voila! 50 per cent of the time the pot is yours.. Just dont try it too often. This is clearly +EV.. In these tables pots dont grow too big, but you can constantly steal chips. I think this is very profitable. Does anyone have these experiences?

skirtus
10-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Im working off a bonus at another site where the play is tight and very very passive. I was hesitant to try and work the bonus off due to the tight tables. Im having great results over 3k of hands. Maybe Im running very hot but I dont think so. These guys practically fall down to a flop raise. They see monsters under the bed on every board. I dont steal too much but I do lower my raising standards as I approach the blinds. I get free cards all day long and aggression on the flop and turn will fold better hands. They always check on a 3 flush or paired board and they brag about their great laydowns. Like I said, I may be running very very hot but I never made 12BB/100 over 3K hands before. Also, over 30-40 sessions Ive only been down 1x for 8BB. Keep us posted on Interpoker. Im finding these super-passive tables are profitable.

Huhmare
10-20-2004, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im finding these super-passive tables are profitable.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's so true! I find them even more profitable than super-loose games, becouse you never get sucked out. That's why you can play sessions of many hours without tilting.

emonrad87
10-20-2004, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im working off a bonus at another site where the play is tight and very very passive. I was hesitant to try and work the bonus off due to the tight tables. Im having great results over 3k of hands. Maybe Im running very hot but I dont think so. These guys practically fall down to a flop raise. They see monsters under the bed on every board. I dont steal too much but I do lower my raising standards as I approach the blinds. I get free cards all day long and aggression on the flop and turn will fold better hands. They always check on a 3 flush or paired board and they brag about their great laydowns. Like I said, I may be running very very hot but I never made 12BB/100 over 3K hands before. Also, over 30-40 sessions Ive only been down 1x for 8BB. Keep us posted on Interpoker. Im finding these super-passive tables are profitable.

[/ QUOTE ]

What site is this?