PDA

View Full Version : Party 15/30 44 in the SB

Ponks
10-20-2004, 01:07 PM
Button is a TAG and would certainly bet a pair of aces or kings on the flop and maybe even some middle pocket pairs, but I think he'd raise those preflop. No real reads on anyone else, except that MP1 has some Laggy tendencies.

Thanks
Ponks

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif. CO posts a blind of $15.
<font color="666666">2 folds</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, CO (poster) checks, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, CO checks, Button checks.

Turn: (2.50 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, CO checks, <font color="CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero ????

Rubeskies
10-20-2004, 01:14 PM
Fold, the pot is too small and almost any card on the river besides your 6 possibly clean outs is no good for you. He could also easily have a weak K here.

The only other option is a check/raise but i think the pot is too small to worry about it. Fold and move on.

Bob T.
10-20-2004, 01:18 PM
The only other option is a check/raise but i think the pot is too small to worry about it. Fold and move on.

It's too late now, but you could have bet the turn, representing a missed checkraise on the flop. Once someone else bets, I think you have to fold. You don't want to have to pay two bets to see if he really has pocket 8s.

Ponks
10-20-2004, 01:22 PM
Only pocket pair I could see him having is really 55 and 66. I think he might even raise 66 here preflop though. I could see him folding both of these to a checkraise too.

Main reason I posted this is because the size of the pot.

Ponks