PDA

View Full Version : CMKM or CMKX

Your Mom
10-20-2004, 12:10 AM
Anybody know about this CMKM or CMKX - some diamond company. I work for Ameritrade and it seems every damn person owns like a million shares of this company. They constantly are getting reorg dividends of other companies such as US Canadian Minerals. Anybody fill me in on this?

GeorgeF
10-20-2004, 12:10 PM
Share price $0.0002, daily volume in the billions of shares? This looks like a worthless shell company. I doubt that any employee of ameritrade owns any shares.

Your Mom
10-20-2004, 11:39 PM
I was referring to all of our clients that own it although I know of employees that do as well. The stock has now issued a dividend of shares of US Canadian Minerals and some other Diamond company. Looks like a scam to me. Just wondering how everyone knows about this piece of [censored] stock.

cwsiggy
10-21-2004, 10:07 AM
When a stock is below $5 - there is a very good reason for it. On its way to 0.

GeorgeF
10-21-2004, 01:33 PM
"On its way to 0"

$0.0002 is not close enough for you? It looks like the company had assets at one time and distributed them to shareholders. Now it's just 'shell company'. The corp. shell might be worth something though.

Your Mom
10-21-2004, 08:26 PM
Over 1 billion shares traded today. Did a little search on Yahoo - they think they have found gold in Ecuador. You should see all of the press releases they are submitting. Take a look at Yahoo for a little laugh.