PDA

View Full Version : That was close!!

kerssens
10-19-2004, 03:24 PM
I was driving to lunch about an hour ago, not more than 2 seconds after I changed lanes to exit the tailgate on the truck that was in front of me fell open and a sofa (or is it sofar in Boston?) fell out into the middle lane of
I-90. It probably would have hurt.

wayabvpar
10-19-2004, 03:34 PM
WTF is going on around here with all the junk in the roadways? We had 2 women crippled in 2 different accidents recently, and now this. Remind me not to tailgate EVER.

PokerNoob
10-19-2004, 04:18 PM
We just had an incident around here where some fool dumped a brand spanking new clothes dryer out the back of his pickup truck on to the freeway and some bigger fool ran into it, flipped his SUV and killed himself. The authorities figured out what retailer it was from by the make and model and started reviewing surveillance tapes until they figured out who did it.

JinX11
10-19-2004, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF is going on around here with all the junk in the roadways?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know - we just had a small Cessna crash on an interstate in downtown Atlanta a few hours ago....

namknils
10-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Well I didn't come close to death or anything, but on Saturday I was driving down the toll road and a pickup truck sped past me. He had gutters for his house loose in the back of his truck and about 30 seconds after he past me the smaller (probably a foot long each) pieces started falling out of his truck, they were bouncing all over the tollway like marbles, everybody was swerving and trying to avoid them. Of course my car gets hit with one of the pieces.

What an idiot.

cnfuzzd
10-19-2004, 06:34 PM
sorry about that,, i will try to stop.

peace

john nickle