PDA

View Full Version : Stang, did you get your chips from Blue Chip Co.?

ChicagoTroy
10-19-2004, 10:03 AM
Wondering if that knucklehead came through for you.

ChicagoTroy
10-19-2004, 04:44 PM
Just found your online log indicating no chips as of the 16th, when they were due the 14th. Looks like Ms. Endy's idiot son Dave screwed you over, sorry to see it. They won't get my business.

Start calling them from a pay phone and bitching them out in the voice of Kim Jong Il from Team America. "Do you haf any idea how facking busy I yam!"

warewulf
10-19-2004, 05:52 PM
Yeah, I had started an order with them until I jumped in on the suits chips. It seems like if you keep bugging them, you'll eventually get your chips when and if they get around to it. If they say they will call back, they wont. You have to keep bugging them. I didn't even find it necessary to cancel my order. I expect a call back in a year or so asking if I still want to order. Maybe longer...

warewulf

italianstang
10-19-2004, 05:53 PM
I am never gonna get my [censored] chips man. Blue Chip is worthless.

ChicagoTroy
10-19-2004, 07:13 PM
If I can ask a question that may sound like I'm being a dick, but I'm not, why did you pay them up front when you obviously had reservations about them? Do they require 100% upfront payment?

Sorry to hear about the difficulties.

dakine
10-19-2004, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am never gonna get my [censored] chips man. Blue Chip is worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear about the screw-up. You have alternative outs. One of them is the FTC. (Federal Trade Commission) They should be able to help you.

italianstang
10-19-2004, 08:08 PM
I dont mean "never" never gonna get my chips, I just think it is going to be an obnoxiously long time until I do.

And to answer a question about why I paid up front, I suppose because I was excited about the process actually moving forward, I dont know, I guess thats not a very good answer, I am just optimistic I guess.

TabascoJRC
10-19-2004, 09:04 PM
I would tell them you expect to be compensated for them not meeting your agreed upon timefram, afterall many faithful chip buyers are watching your order, If they know this they should shape up. Also write them a letter stating your intent to file a complaint to the better business bureau.
At this point I would ask for a refund until your order ships otherwise you should go ahead and file a complaint.
You gotta let them know that you could be the only customer they will have if they don't fix it.

Damageinc333
10-19-2004, 10:13 PM
I dont think I would ever order from BCC after hearing this horror story. There just other places i would rather go for less hassle.

warewulf
10-20-2004, 12:22 AM
I know you'll eventually get them. I just wouldn't recomend anyone order from them if they have a deadline. If they ever do call me back (I wont hold my breath), I will tell them I decided not to get chips because they took too long on your order.

They're still the only company that does multi-colored edge spots though.

warewulf

MIKSEN
10-20-2004, 01:03 AM
do they? it seems as if they are not doing a damn thing at this point. Sorry Italian this [censored] is happening to you but thanks for posting it for the rest of us not to get burned by these idiots.

italianstang
10-20-2004, 02:03 AM
Thats a big reason of why I am trying to keep such good track of how it is all coming along, so other people won't be stuck not knowing. I know they will come eventually though too, and I guess the only thing I can do is what I am doing, which is calling basically every day and bugging them.

MrGo
10-20-2004, 10:03 AM
Why not just PM him..much easier.

Lottery Larry
10-20-2004, 11:17 AM
but then WE wouldn't benefit from knowing about the problems.