PDA

View Full Version : Tempurpedic/Memory Foam mattresses

bonanz
10-19-2004, 01:48 AM
Does anyone have any opinion on these? or actually own one? They look intersting and I've heard people speak highly of them. Overstock has some 2 in. thick mattress toppers of this stuff, was thinking of trying that out. Just curious if maybe anyone owns one or has slept on one (or jumped on one with a glass of wine on the same bed) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

astroglide
10-19-2004, 02:15 AM
i've used the pillows for a while, should i talk about that?

wacki
10-19-2004, 02:39 AM
I have a buddy who owns one and loves it, of course he also swears by Rolfing, and Neti. Maybe consumer reports will be a better source of info. Just a guess.

Glenn
10-19-2004, 02:49 AM
yes! do they rule?

bonanz
10-19-2004, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe consumer reports will be a better source of info. Just a guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I've already done some searching around and found some general reviews, just thought i'd post to see if anyone had any first hand experience...

I apologize for the off-topic-ness, i realize this is the sports forum. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bonanz

wacki
10-19-2004, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I apologize for the off-topic-ness, i realize this is the sports forum. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bonanz

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, it's a welcome change.

Ray Zee
10-19-2004, 10:49 AM
i got one a while back. it works fine but takes a set after some time. like the pillowtop mattresses sometimes do. i dont use it anymore. if you roll around alot in bed it maynot be for you.

MMMMMM
10-19-2004, 11:09 AM
I started using a Tempurpedic pillow about 4 months ago. So far, so good; better than my various old pillows, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they rule.

ThaSaltCracka
10-19-2004, 11:13 AM
yeah, I bought a pillow... total waste of money. The pillows are to hard for me.