PDA

View Full Version : No Limit Indian Strategy - need help

Runner Runner
10-18-2004, 03:10 PM
It's played like holdem, but the two cards are facing out on your forehead. You get to see everyone else's cards but not your own. There are a few levels of thinking in this game, I think.

elwoodblues
10-18-2004, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are a few levels of thinking in this game, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that one of them?

ClonexxSA
10-18-2004, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's played like holdem, but the two cards are facing out on your forehead. You get to see everyone else's cards but not your own. There are a few levels of thinking in this game, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its called Blind Man's Bluff and was broadcast during the WSOP this year =P

RogerZBT
10-18-2004, 04:28 PM
You weren't at Trop in AC yesterday were you?

One of the baby no-limit tables played a hand of indian poker. The floor quickly put a stop to it.

theWhale
10-19-2004, 06:08 PM
There is quite a bit of strategy in this game. Look for people folding. Why did they fold? If noone has anything then it is probably you. However you can use this to totally screw someone.

Matt24
10-19-2004, 07:03 PM
this game has a ton of strategy, my friends and I play it all the time. Its fun too, but it is very psychological. Just don't get involved in the big multiway pots usually there is a reason everyone else is pushing on the flop, yeah they only have ace high, but you usually have 53. ha. I havent played in a couple weeks, or I would have a lot more examples, 3 of us that play are pretty good and really break every move down. Just try to start thinking on another level.

warewulf
10-19-2004, 07:57 PM
The best strategy I have seen for this game is to sit where you can see you're cards in a mirror... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

warewulf

The Chris
10-19-2004, 10:19 PM
Ladies and Gents....we have a cheater

baggins
10-25-2004, 02:26 AM
it's not cheating if you're not playing a real game...

smoore
10-27-2004, 03:42 AM
My strategy for this game is, "I'm going to go smoke, lemme know when you're playing poker again." Works like a champ.