PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker "Strategy" for extra $20

MicroBob
10-18-2004, 01:36 PM
Some of you already know this....many do not I suspect.

If you go a few weeks without playing at Interpoker they might offer you another $20 to play just 1 hand there...PLUS you can also deposit and get the $90 monthly bonus.

I just got the $20 offer in an e-mail today because I hadn't gotten around to playing there yet this month.
I cleared Aug at the end of the month and cleared Sept at the beginning of the month and then cashed-out. So it's been about 5-6 weeks since I've been there.

I suspect that if you routinely did you clearing at the end of the month and then at the beginning of the next month and then waited for the end of the next month you have a chance to get this offer.

When I signed-up there I didn't deposit anything for 10 days and also got the $20 offer (along with the 100% match up to $90).
So if you are thinking about starting at interpoker right now you might want to set up your account or whatever but don't deposit. They might make you the offer by Oct 28 or so leaving you 3 days to deposit and clear the $90.
But if you won't have time to play through it all at the end of the month then just deposit now because making sure you get the $90 is more important than stalling to try to get the extra $20 obviously.

BradleyT
10-18-2004, 01:43 PM
A few months ago I cleared my bonus like on the 3rd of the month and stopped playing (left money in account). About the 25th of the month they sent me the bonus $20 e-mail.

VinnyTheFish
10-18-2004, 02:44 PM
Exactly. Only play one hand a rind and they'll give you $20, (assuming you recieved the email.)

I received the email in Late September. Deposited $100 on Oct. 1 ... $400+ on Oct. 5.

It took a few days for teh $20 to show up, but I cannot complain.

I also enjoy the poket Kings weekend! That is one of my favorite promotions. Imaging that, playing at a site you'd be at anyway and getting a bonus for received the 2nd best starting hand. /images/graemlins/grin.gif