PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week #6

Toro
10-18-2004, 11:36 AM
This is getting ridiculous. 20 straight wins for the unofficial record and 17 straight regular season wins to tie the 33/34 Bears for the official record.

But I have to say I was impressed with the Seahawks. That was one hard hitting team. They just need to learn how to win the close ones.

Still early but it's looking like Philly in the NFC and the Pats or Indy in the AFC.

ThaSaltCracka
10-18-2004, 11:39 AM
/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nolanfan34
10-18-2004, 11:44 AM
You're right about the Hawks. They do hit hard, what was your reaction on the play where they crushed Brady? You could see Okafor on the replay actually sort of get excited before hitting him, like he was loading up to hit as hard as possible. Brady is really lucky no one hit him late, after his helmet had flown off.

Week 6 is right about when I have to finally admit which fantasy players of mine just aren't going to pan out this season.

Toro
10-18-2004, 11:57 AM
Brady sure looked dazed after that hit. I remember making a comment to my wife about how the Patriots were all going to be real sore this week. There were several eye popping hits throughout the game. Dillon took a shot that I'm surprised didn't separate his shoulder.

If the Patriots come out soft next week against the Jets it will be from the residual effect of the physicality of this game.

Dominic
10-18-2004, 01:13 PM
Yea Bills!

Any year where we beat the Dolphins is a good one. Even if they're 1-4.

/images/graemlins/crazy.gif