PDA

View Full Version : Anyone can do ...

sin808
10-18-2004, 05:24 AM
this? (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46685&item=6124540 061&rd=1) and apparently it's not gambling? riiiight.

Doesn't look the same as 'party poker cracked' though. Anyone checked out the snake tonic this guys selling?

10-18-2004, 09:29 AM
I think you should buy it and post a report here! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phill S
10-18-2004, 09:45 AM
you gotta ask.

he claims $48/hr, and wrote this guide which will net him what, $500.

but if its so good, why isnt it published and listed on amazon instead of ebay.

i bet his other business interests have an egyptian theme.

"the ancient egyptians knew how great pyramids were, heres a scheme based entirely around a pyramid".

the best part though:
"We use a simple consistent plan- THIS IS NOT GAMBLING- Gambling takes a risk of money, you don't risk money when you win 8.6 out of 10 times."

come skydiving with Phill's skydiving club. your parchute will open 8.6 times out of 10. this isnt gambling, gambling would be more like 5 times out of 10.

Phill

thezipper
10-19-2004, 10:28 AM
i bought party poker cracked and will try pattern tracking. i will tell you this, ive played there regularly for a year now and do believe that pairs are bunched together as this guy claims. just observe how often kk runs into aa(should be 1/25 or so)also big pairs run into a lot of sets. anyone else read this.

Rudbaeck
10-19-2004, 10:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i bought party poker cracked and will try pattern tracking. i will tell you this, ive played there regularly for a year now and do believe that pairs are bunched together as this guy claims. just observe how often kk runs into aa(should be 1/25 or so)also big pairs run into a lot of sets. anyone else read this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done some checking on all my hands on Party, and it looks normal all the way to me.

If you search the archives you can find some rather exhaustive studies. Someone posted stats for something like 50,000 hands analyzed every possible way. Only thing that struck me about that report was that it was almost too near the expected values.

crazy canuck
10-19-2004, 11:46 AM
The perfect guide brought to you by the kind people who have also authored (not kidding, check out his other items):

Make $7000/mo. working overseas-Asia,

Generate FREE Mortgage Loan Officer Leads

4SALEHome based WheelChair Resale.

And why the [censored] would I want to move to Asia when I can make more money using his poker guide? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Granny, what do u think of a wheelchair business? In the worst case if the business fails and the mob drills my knees because I can't pay them back, I'd have an easy access to a wheelchair.

10-19-2004, 12:24 PM
"And why the [censored] would I want to move to Asia when I can make more money using his poker guide? /images/graemlins/confused.gif"

hahahahahahahahah /images/graemlins/grin.gif

GrannyMae
10-19-2004, 01:02 PM
Granny, what do u think of a wheelchair business?

with all sincerity, i think the wheelchair business would be a goldmine. anything in medical supplies would do well. the boomers are starting to sag.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/k/eyebrow.gif

MrDannimal
10-19-2004, 01:58 PM
Are they so big they each need their own wheelchair? If the boomers are starting to sag, wouldn't a better solution be some good bras?

thezipper
10-19-2004, 05:43 PM
whats wrong with asia. anyway every time i try pattern tracking i come up empty. i would like to know if anyone has tracked how often they have run kk into aa on party. thanks i ran into a losing streak the last month need something to blame it on.

jmark
10-19-2004, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i would like to know if anyone has tracked how often they have run kk into aa

[/ QUOTE ]

I just had AA run into QQ which flopped a set on me with a Q53 flop. I had the worst hand by far since 53 managed to flop 2 pair and AKs hit runner-runner flush.

What does he mean by "this is not normal poker I don't play in multiple person games?" Is this some super headsup strategy for $30 2-person SNGs?