PDA

View Full Version : I don't have a clue what you have so I check.....

MEbenhoe
10-18-2004, 01:03 AM
Had just sat down at this table fairly recently. SB in this hand had been seeming pretty tight up to this point. Otherwise I really had no read on this hand.

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, MP folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: (5 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

River: (5.50 BB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 5.50 BB

Nemesis
10-18-2004, 01:31 AM
And hero bets again... folds to a raise.

Scotch78
10-18-2004, 01:31 AM
Looks good to me, I don't think you're getting called by a worse hand. If he shows down a 5 or the flush, congratulate yourself for saving some money and write a note that he's tricky.

Scott

mscott
10-18-2004, 02:03 AM
I'd check. If you bet and he calls, you’re most likely beat. If you bet and he raises, you are beat. Plus if you check you get to see what he has, which would be interesting because I can't think of a single hand I would play that way.