PDA

View Full Version : Number of raked hands at partyNOW??

Smokey98
10-17-2004, 11:13 PM
Where in the hell can you see this information?

bdk3clash
10-17-2004, 11:40 PM
Check the "My Account" page when you log on to their website. You can see how many extra starting chips you've won for the Party cruise--on that page they've got the # of raked hands you've played.

GoSox
10-17-2004, 11:52 PM
fyi... I cleared the first $100 and was informed by there customer support that the second $100 does not exist. Anyone have the details about where Shark was listed ??

Smokey98
10-17-2004, 11:54 PM
I'm not finding that.

Synergistic Explosions
10-18-2004, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
fyi... I cleared the first $100 and was informed by there customer support that the second $100 does not exist. Anyone have the details about where Shark was listed ??

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been said many many times. Relax and you will get your extra 100 very very soon. Just relax, play a game of foosball or something. Quit stressing over this. It's real, it's gonna all be OK.

Thythe
10-18-2004, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been said many many times. Relax and you will get your extra 100 very very soon. Just relax, play a game of foosball or something. Quit stressing over this. It's real, it's gonna all be OK.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was about to type something like this, but then I realized its been asked and answered at least 50 times. I'm sure the person wondering where the other $100 is hasn't waited at least 2 days.

Smokey98
10-18-2004, 01:14 AM
I just wanted to see the amount of hands I've played. Jump off!!

justin D
10-18-2004, 01:16 AM
Finding your Raked hands played at Poker Now.

Go to the My account page.

Copy and Paste the following link into your web browser.

https://secure.pokernow.com/my_account/events/ppm_bonus.htm

Michael Davis
10-18-2004, 01:33 AM
Keep playing hands at a rigged site.

-Michael

kaspawnage
10-18-2004, 02:59 AM
HI guys this is my first post, i am not new to online poker but new enough to have a few questions which you sages i am sure can answer. I have empire/party/euro and want to join pokernow, problem is that i dont have enough email addresses
for the sign up. How important is it to have a new email address if at all. I want to bonus at multi as well and join inter through a affliate. What is a good affliate and do they pay you per month through say neteller. is the whole affiliate program a bit shady? Finally what the hell do i do with the 10000 party cruise chips i have accumulated.
anyone anwsering any of my questions gets a cookie and can ask me for advice on Omaha8 in return.

CountDuckula
10-18-2004, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
HI guys this is my first post, i am not new to online poker but new enough to have a few questions which you sages i am sure can answer. I have empire/party/euro and want to join pokernow, problem is that i dont have enough email addresses for the sign up. How important is it to have a new email address if at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. I used the same one for Party, Empire and PokerNow. In fact, if you want to use Neteller with all of them, you have to (or else open multiple Neteller accounts); Neteller wants your address with them to match your address with the poker sites, IIRC. However, there is a neat little registry hack you need to do to allow you to install a Party skin when you have Party already installed; if you do it, you don't have to uninstall Party or any of the other skins. Let me see now.... Yes, here it is (the first line is mine, the rest is quoting from another post):

[ QUOTE ]

Run regedit, then drill down to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
SOFTWARE
CALCULATOR
MODE

In that MODE folder, on the righthand side, there will be a field called UCID. Right-click on UCID and delete.

[/ QUOTE ]

I renamed the key instead of deleting it, and that worked, too. Note: If you're not familiar with regedit (or even if you are), be sure to back up your registry first, so you can revert back if you break something (but if you follow the instructions above, you should be ok).

[ QUOTE ]
I want to bonus at multi as well and join inter through a affliate. What is a good affliate and do they pay you per month through say neteller. is the whole affiliate program a bit shady?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno; I haven't done the rake-back affiliates. When I first signed up for a few sites, I did so through someone that paid a signup bonus, and that worked out reasonably well for me.

[ QUOTE ]
Finally what the hell do i do with the 10000 party cruise chips i have accumulated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um.... I dunno. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
anyone anwsering any of my questions gets a cookie and can ask me for advice on Omaha8 in return.

[/ QUOTE ]

No thanks on the cookie (I'm gluten intolerant). /images/graemlins/smile.gif As for O8, I may try that once I'm a bit more confident of my Hold 'Em skills. But I'll probably branch out into 7-card stud, first. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Mike

TylerD
10-18-2004, 11:40 AM
Who found that hack and how?

CountDuckula
10-18-2004, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who found that hack and how?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I don't know; the post I referenced sounded like it was 3rd or 4th hand information. Tricky; I wouldn't have had any idea where to look, myself (which is, of course, just what they intended).

-Mike

ChristinaB
10-18-2004, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Check the "My Account" page when you log on to their website. You can see how many extra starting chips you've won for the Party cruise--on that page they've got the # of raked hands you've played.

[/ QUOTE ]

It appears they have gotten rid of the "Extra Starting Chips" page. Is there a new way to find the number of hands?

CT11
10-18-2004, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

It appears they have gotten rid of the "Extra Starting Chips" page. Is there a new way to find the number of hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

I still have that page at PokerNOW

~CT11