PDA

View Full Version : My set against lots of flop action

Quercus
10-17-2004, 09:41 PM
SB is loose.
BB is TAG.
Uncertain on MP1.

Odd little hand.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, Hero calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, Hero calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, MP1 calls, Button calls, SB calls, <font color="CC3333">BB caps</font>, Hero calls, MP1 calls, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: (15 BB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero???

Entity
10-17-2004, 09:50 PM
BB's call/cap is really confusing if he is indeed a tag.

You've got to bet this, and I think you know it. But it sucks when you bet and it comes back three cold. Against 5 players, you're getting value on every bet that goes into this pot, though, unless you're behind to 99/AA, but I don't think you can worry about that yet.

Bet and spike the case 8 on the river. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rob