PDA

View Full Version : its been a while

t_perkin
10-17-2004, 11:23 AM
Just thought I would drop in and say hello.
It's been a while since I posted, same excuse as last time: New job is a bitch and so is sorting out a new house.

The FAQ is grinding along, I am completely out of touch with the forum so once I get myself back up to scratch on that front I will start putting things together for posting.

I haven't played online for about a month, mainly due to my inability to get my arse in gear and sort out ADSL, but also because I have been playing live and loving it.
The players are so terrible, it is like nothing I have ever seen online - well, except maybe the 2+2 SnGs /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

I am looking forward to a bit of online poker tho - I now have a nice projector for TV and PC. Those stupid avatars at True are gonna be just about life size! I'll stick up a pic when I get it up and running.

Hopefully I will be pissing you all off again on a regular basis within a week. But no promises.

Tim

codewarrior
10-17-2004, 11:37 AM
Welcome back! Since you've been out of touch lately, please notice the new regular Sunday 2+2 multi. We good use a few more good players to drop everyone's EV /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

DrPhysic
10-17-2004, 12:11 PM
Welcome back, Tim.

Sngs at the usual times.

Doc

codewarrior
10-17-2004, 12:17 PM
"could."

All your base are belong to us.... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PrayingMantis
10-17-2004, 01:21 PM
Live poker, eh?

And it is coming from someone who said (IIRC), something like "I don't understand the point of playing live", in one of our EURO SNGs, some months ago. /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Waiting to see you around here again. (I think it's your second "I'm coming back real soon" post... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif)