PDA

View Full Version : question

fireman664
10-16-2004, 02:20 PM
If I currently play at party, but want to sign up with a different (new) username on a different computer (I know I wont get a deposit bonus, but I want a rake back deal), can I then sign on at my home with the new screen name? Is this even possible? Also, I am nearing the purchase of a new computer. Can I sign up at party again and get a deposit bonus? Thanks

lorinda
10-16-2004, 02:23 PM
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
(can i be called an Ass O again please?)

Lori

IggyWH
10-16-2004, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I currently play at party, but want to sign up with a different (new) username on a different computer (I know I wont get a deposit bonus, but I want a rake back deal), can I then sign on at my home with the new screen name? Is this even possible? Also, I am nearing the purchase of a new computer. Can I sign up at party again and get a deposit bonus? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I wouldn't suggest multiple accounts on the same site. If you get caught, you're fried.

If you are going to do it, you need completely new information for everything. That's why you see some people talk about their "sisters" or "wifes" account.

fireman664
10-16-2004, 02:55 PM
lmao....I have to say though, the webpage pasted in that post was great!!! (not sure if you pasted it though but its worth a look).