PDA

View Full Version : CC Stat In Poker Tracker

banditdad
10-16-2004, 02:01 AM
In another thread Microbob wrote, "If you have pokertracker I recommend keeping an eye on your CC stat every once in awhile. I recommend somewhere around 0.5-0.75% of your hands should be cold-called."

While I can find a PF CC stat I can't find the stat for overall cc. Is there one? Where is it?

pudley4
10-16-2004, 11:09 AM
It's right on the first tab. The section that shows all your starting hands. 8th column, titled "CCPF" (cold-called preflop). Also at the bottom of this tab, where it shows the results of each hand, there is a column for CCPF - click on the column and it sorts the hands by whether you CCPF or not, so you can see the times you CCPF and the results when you did.

Knoler
10-16-2004, 06:45 PM
...click on the column and it sorts the hands by whether you CCPF or not, so you can see the times you CCPF and the results when you did.

Even better, on the general info tab, just above the 'known starting hands' area on the right hand side is the filters button. Click it and you can select to filter all your hands based on if you cold called or not, under the 'vol put $ in the pot heading on the filter menu.

Good luck,
-Brian