PDA

View Full Version : Im addicted....

Cubswin
10-15-2004, 09:32 PM
to lo carb monster. Started about 3 weeks ago and now i cant get through a day without 2 cans. In case you are in the dark about monster its a red bull type energy drink but you get twice as much for the same price. Their lo carb version has only 20 calories for 16 ounces too. This product has my seal of approval.

cubs

NLSoldier
10-15-2004, 09:56 PM
I think they have therapy for this type of thing /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Im not a fan of anything with the words "low fat" "low carb" "low calorie" or "diet" in them but i have been looking for a reliable energy drink that will keep my awake in class /images/graemlins/smile.gif My school recently gave out samples of stuff called Pirahna and it was pretty good and i havent fallen asleep the last 2 days but ive noticed that my leg starts to twitch for a while after i drink it....Caffine usually doesnt have much of an effect on me (I used to drink mountain dew by the gallon) so im not really sure whats up with that Pirahna stuff, how is red bull as far as taste is concerned?

Cubswin
10-15-2004, 10:04 PM
Im not a fan of anything with the words "low fat" "low carb" "low calorie" or "diet" in them

im not either but this stuff is golden... it has zero hint of a diet taste. they do have a full calorie version which im not even going to try because the lo carb is so tastey. as far as taste goes i really cant describe it... just try... u will like it

cubs