PDA

View Full Version : What do u think?!

FrankLu99
10-15-2004, 05:13 PM
Ive only bought one 2+2 book. For all the other books I have read I have gone to the bookstore to read them.

What do u think?

benfranklin
10-15-2004, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ive only bought one 2+2 book. For all the other books I have read I have gone to the bookstore to read them.

What do u think?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I think you need to get a book on grammar and spelling next trip. (Cute shortcuts like u=you, gr8, str8, r = are, etc., are really annoying.)

2. I think reading entire books at the book store is theft of intellectual property.

3. I think if you can't afford poker books, you shouldn't be playing poker.

4. I think this is a troll, but I'll play along with an honest response.

Rudbaeck
10-16-2004, 06:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

What do u think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of my 2+2 books are eventually going to have to be replaced due to them falling apart. I return on a nearly daily basis to re-read some relevant information. Something comes up at the table and I think about it after.

Having a reference library in your home is worth the cost. Especially as each book costs less than a mediocre pot...

BradleyT
10-16-2004, 05:19 PM
$20 for a book is well worth it when a re-reviewed concept can allow you to win more than that in a single pot.