PDA

View Full Version : General bonus whoring questions

Greg J
10-15-2004, 11:39 AM
I have gotten a LOT of helpful advise on this forum regarding my new bonus whoring quest. Thank you to everyone that responded to my previous post! I have a few questions about the Party/Empire/Intertops (PEI) sites.

First, does PEI recognize that different accounts have the same name, email and Neteller accounts, and if so how much do they care? I have a couple of different lines I want to go in clearing all the bonuses I can. First I will DL Empire on a different computer, and deposit money into a new account, but can my name, email, and Neteller into be the same as my old Party account (different SN obviously)? If this is a problem, how do you guys get around it? (Or do you?) Then I want to do this at Intertops.

I want to then repeat the process in my wife's name. I don't think I'm crossing any lines here, but I might be toeing some. I don't want to get on PEI's bad side here... the games are too good! (I had a guy cap the flop last night with K4o!!)

Sorry if these questions are mundane, or even flat out dumb. I want to bonus whore all the money I can without getting into trouble. I've worked damn hard to build myself some semblance of a legit micro bankroll, and now I just want my money to work for me as much as possible.

Thanks

Greg J
10-15-2004, 01:47 PM

BradleyT
10-15-2004, 01:49 PM
As long as your wife has a different Neteller and e-mail address there should be no problem. And Empire might call you on the phone after you create that account so make sure your wife or a random female is there to answer.

Greg J
10-15-2004, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As long as your wife has a different Neteller and e-mail address there should be no problem. And Empire might call you on the phone after you create that account so make sure your wife or a random female is there to answer.

[/ QUOTE ]
SHHHHHHHHH!!!!! My wife doesn't know about the random females!

Seriously, thanks for the response.

LowDown22
10-15-2004, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I created an account at Empire under my wife's name, used a different email address temporarily, but the same Neteller account that I use for my Party account. Empire emailed telling me to call them to verify the account, asked to speak with my wife, then asked to speak with me so that I could say it was ok that she use my Neteller account. That was it. It was kind of funny too because my wife had no idea what the account name was or the email used or anything, so I had to sit next to her and tell her the answers when Empire asked her questions.