PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly

Rushmore
10-14-2004, 03:46 PM
(Re-posted from Politics Forum)

I can't believe nobody started one yet, so here's a starter:

Holy [censored].

Based upon the complaint, it would appear that she has recordings of him saying this stuff. I say this because it's so precise, including pauses, etc.

I like O'Reilly as a news guy, but if he's on tape saying any or all of this stuff to an employee, I'm done watching him, and I imagine Fox News will deserve the black eye they'll have.

Actually, it might be a bit worse than a black eye. Call it a "massive headwound."

PhatTBoll
10-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Least surprising scandal ever.

I don't know why Fox would have a black eye though. From the complaint it seems pretty clear that most, if not all, of the inappropriate comments came in private conversations he had with her, and not at work. Also, it doesn't look like she ever mentioned anything about this to higher-ups in Fox, until the lawsuit.

ThaSaltCracka
10-14-2004, 03:59 PM
O'Reilly wants the tapes released because according to his attorney "he knows whats on the tapes".

Gray actually started a thread about it yesterday but no one replied in it but me /images/graemlins/grin.gif

This will be interesting to see how this plays out.

wacki
10-14-2004, 04:21 PM
I couldn't believe what was in that report. The thought of O'reilly using a vibrator on himself made me sick.

ThaSaltCracka
10-14-2004, 04:49 PM
I don't think he was using it on himself, haha. whatever, it was a good read! This is some weird [censored] and if its true, O'Reilly is done in my book, and believe, thats one book you don't want to be done in, let me tell you.

Sponger15SB
10-14-2004, 05:01 PM
seems a little freaky even for a catholic school boy like o'reilly

c'mon using a vibe to ejaculate yourself?

ThaSaltCracka
10-14-2004, 05:07 PM
we really don't know if its true yet.

wacki
10-14-2004, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
seems a little freaky even for a catholic school boy like o'reilly

c'mon using a vibe to ejaculate yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing you've never dated a Catholic Schoolgirl.

Gooood memories......... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sponger15SB
10-14-2004, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
we really don't know if its true yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. I thought my post showed that I was doubting the allegations (at least for now).

ThaSaltCracka
10-14-2004, 05:15 PM
I know, I was just stating something.