PDA

View Full Version : A couple of PokerTracker questions...

Xelent
10-14-2004, 03:18 PM
I started 2-4 tabling 3-6 at empire and I am using Poker Tracker. I imported bison's autorate rules and everything is working out quite nicely. I was wondering how to use the external game time window to know what my current opponents history is for the game even if I have never played them. For instance, after 30 hands into the current game, I would like to know everyones stats for the important things. Is there an easy way to do this for any or all of my tables? Basicly, how can I use pokertracker to help make decisions during the actual game? I am already using it to fish find manually. Also should my PFR% and VP$IP% be close to something specific? What about the aggression factors? Could someone also explain how I can import/export notes as well? This and any other helpful tools to make my pokertracker experience better would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you.

VegasVixen
10-14-2004, 04:03 PM
If you Import the Hand histories while you are playing then hit "refresh" on the External Game Window it will update the stats...

Xelent
10-14-2004, 07:55 PM
Do I just physically put each person in their seats and press refresh?

luckyharr
10-14-2004, 08:57 PM
Dan:

Have you used the GameTime Window yet? Just go to the GameTime tab in the ring game stats window. There is a button that says "View outside of PT." Then, choose which game you want to view and the table will populate with your current players and their relevant statistics. Hope this helps. This feature has worked great for me.

Also, make sure you are auot-importing every 5 minutes or so to make sure you have the most recent hands.