PDA

View Full Version : does anyone fear this happening??

fearme
10-13-2004, 11:34 PM
Now ive never cheated/colluded and never will in poker but, i have been accused of it by sore losers, what if there is a hand that is suspicious, where i might have been jamming as a pure bluff, knocking out the sore loser, and end up losing to someone with a monster hand, the sore loser will then complain to party poker that we are in together and my acct will be frozen?? sometimes i play a little crazy and will jam pots without a hand only to run into a monster, i know to some this would look like colluding, how will party know the difference

DeuceKicker
10-13-2004, 11:44 PM
The poker sites see so many people playing like complete morons they would lose half their members if they banned everyone who jammed a pot with crap. They'd have to see a pattern of you doing this with the same "partners".

Alobar
10-13-2004, 11:55 PM
yeah, I wouldnt worry at alll. It would be pretty obvious on their end if you were, one hand were you jammed the pot like a retard with nothing (and why are you doing this again???) with some guy who youve never played with in any other of your hands, isnt exactly suspicious...its just bad play /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bytestream
10-13-2004, 11:55 PM
No.

They run a real simple command against their database, something like:

SQL select all HANDS where PLAYER1 and PLAYER2 = same TABLE;

Supposing there are very few cases of you and player2 ever at the same table, then theres no harm, no foul

If you frequently play at the same time at the same table, then they confiscate all your money and send a couple of hard pipe hittin nigga's to get medival on your a$$.

AttackDog
10-13-2004, 11:58 PM
what is your screen name I want you on my buddy list

woof

Michael Davis
10-14-2004, 02:01 AM
FearMe has routinely demonstrated his skillz.

Is this the AttackDog of Old School?

-Michael

AttackDog
10-16-2004, 02:15 AM
dont know what old school is

u can find me at 15/30 on party

woof/Mitch

fearme
10-19-2004, 12:01 AM
u guys sound like newbies, u never play back with crap?? playing shorthanded i would eat ur rolls up

fearme
10-19-2004, 12:03 AM
hi, lets play

westmt01
10-19-2004, 08:40 AM
I thought you had to be at least 18 to use this site. I guess not.

MicroBob
10-19-2004, 04:56 PM
You're right.
I'm a newbie.
I'm going to employ your strategy from now on.

CountDuckula
10-19-2004, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
u guys sound like newbies, u never play back with crap??

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Tracker tells me that when I do play crap, I pay for it. Maybe not on a particular hand, but certainly over many hands. So I try not to. If I think my opponents can be scared off their hands or if I think a bit of "advertising" is in order, maybe; but in general, I'm going to be looking at what the pot is offering vs. my chances of either having the best hand or scaring off better ones.

[ QUOTE ]
playing shorthanded i would eat ur rolls up

[/ QUOTE ]

The definition of "crap" changes between full ring games and shorthanded games (and you didn't specify you were talking about shorthanded games in your first post). Hands that I would fold automatically when the table is full are worth taking a flyer on when half the seats or more are empty. You have to adjust your game to the circumstances.

-Mike