PDA

View Full Version : Your BB%

Megenoita
10-13-2004, 09:56 PM
I would like to take a little survey requesting that those people who have logged at least 100,000 hands offer this info:

1) %BB/100 hands
2) Number of hands this is based on
3) Stakes played
4) Type of player you are (recreational, part time, full time)
5) Any helpful comments

My desire is to find out what a reasonable expectation of %BB/100 hands is for an average "winning" player.

Alobar
10-13-2004, 10:10 PM
you are new here, so I'll help you out. I doubt you get any real responses to this thread. People generally dont talk about their win rates (especially in "whats your win rate?" threads) because no one believes whatever number they post. Its kinda like in high school when someone asked you how many girls you had slept with.

If you really want to find out the answers to your questions I would use the "Search" function.

2BB/100 hands is generally considered a good win rate. But it all depends on what limit you are playing, the lower limits a much higher win rate is achievable, and at the super high limits 2BB/100 would be an awesome win rate. Basically tho, 2BB/100 is a good goal to shoot for, and if reached and sustained for a large number of hands, you can consider yourself to be solidly beating whatever limit you are at.

lorinda
10-13-2004, 10:17 PM
If you really want to find out the answers to your questions I would use the "Search" function.

You may also wish to try the Small Stakes forum.

The zoo (this forum) tends to avoid discussing strategy where possible.

Lori