PDA

View Full Version : Netteller

ddubois
10-13-2004, 05:51 PM
I've always used IGM Pay and played on Party. This weekend I thought I might like to check out PokerStars for their well-reputed tournaments (I heard they had heads up SNGs which sounded interesting), and as they don't have IGM Pay, I signed up for Neteller. I have definately got the incidental impression from these forums that people are somehow doing transactions via Neteller without a transaction fee, but my deposit of $200 somehow cost me $217.50. So what did I do wrong?

Uston
10-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Looks like you signed up for InstaCash. I'm not surprised, seeing as Neteller is really encouraging people to go that route. I'd contact them and try and switch ASAP.

Yeknom58
10-13-2004, 08:06 PM
This is only for transactions using insta cash. Now from whatever site you use you can move your money in and out of neteller with no fees. So in your case you could have created your neteller account then cashed money out of party into you new neteller account. And from neteller you can take your money anywhere.

Yeknom58
10-13-2004, 08:09 PM
Switch to what exactly? If he wanted to play at that very moment it's the only way to get instant cash into sites as far as I can see.

His best bet is to create a neteller account and cash out of party into neteller. But it's too late, he'll have to take his one time penality and move on.

carlo
10-13-2004, 08:25 PM
If you go from Party to Neteller it is pretty quick usually(24-48 hours). You can't use that money until the party deposit is seen in your neteller account. Taking money out of your checking account to neteller takes 5 business days, deposit tuesday--money should be in account by the following Monday.

Instacash is I believe 4%(8%?) which is steep. Not recommended.

regards,
carlo

JAque
10-13-2004, 08:38 PM
You want to use EFT
Electronic Funds Transfer

There are no fees to and from bank your account

JAque

Cosimo
10-13-2004, 09:20 PM
It takes me about two full business days for a withdrawal from Neteller to hit my account. If I withdraw right now (Wednesday night), I should have those funds available this weekend. It takes about 3-5 business days for deposits into Neteller to become available. Withdrawals from poker sites into Neteller take a couple hours to as much as a day; deposits into poker sites take a few minutes.

And it is 'Neteller' with one T, not two (as in the title of this thread).

obex
10-14-2004, 06:56 AM
It's funny but I was searching this forum for the same info (getting some $ from Party to Stars). Is there a fee with Neteller?

MicroBob
10-14-2004, 09:23 AM
what exactly are you asking? didn't we just cover this?

ddubois
10-14-2004, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
His best bet is to create a neteller

[/ QUOTE ]
Is to, or was to?

[ QUOTE ]
he'll have to take his one time penality and move on

[/ QUOTE ]
So they are done charging me then? If I try to withdraw from party into Neteller, it will be without transaction fee?

Random gripe: I can't check my account or perform transactions from my office, as Neteller gave me some ridiculous un-memorizable account number and numerical passcode. I don't know why every e-commerce site on the internet can let me choose my account name and password except this one.

Yeknom58
10-14-2004, 07:14 PM
Was to...hehe sorry ask first next time.

So yea, all your following transactions from party-net-empire-net-UB...you get the picture, will be fee free. Only if you want to deposit into neteller via Insta cash will they charge you.