PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate Trackercodes?!?

festis_jr
10-13-2004, 04:01 PM
I heard somewhere that itīs possible to give users who wants to join under an affiliate a special code(tracker). So i can see how much rake he had been paid.

Does anyone know where i can get information about this trackercodes or how DO i get them? Playing on empirepoker.

Thanks for helping

1800GAMBLER
10-13-2004, 07:37 PM
It's not at all possible now. I had to beg just to get an extra one set up because i'm doing local advertising and wanted to monitor it.

GrannyMae
10-13-2004, 07:40 PM
Loc: Get 27% of your rake back

cute

festis_jr
10-14-2004, 12:02 AM
Itīs really neccasary for me to get trackercodes at empire. How do you do for beg for them. How to you ask the question?
Dont know what to tell them...

Thythe
10-14-2004, 01:14 AM
EDIT: As I see you are an affiliate, I changed my response. I don't think Empire lets you have different tracker codes. You are supposed to have your players provide you with proof of the rake they paid.

Poker blog
10-14-2004, 01:29 AM
Despite what people in this thread have said, some of us can still get affiliate codes by the bucket-full.

curtains
10-14-2004, 03:59 AM
How do they provide this proof, and is there really no way that it can be doctored?

surfdoc
10-14-2004, 04:05 AM
Don't know about doctoring (no pun intended), but a screenshot of the monthly data may work.

MicroBob
10-14-2004, 05:54 AM
My empire affiliate has a seperate tracker for me. I don't have to provide details of how much I have paid.

But many have come on here and said that they just can't individual trackers anymore.
I think that if you were already getting individual trackers a year or so they were more likely to let you keep getting them....but if you're fairly new you're just not going to be able to talke them into it as they seem to have a fairly strict policy about this now.

stoxtrader
10-14-2004, 10:01 AM
I am able to track players individually on both empire and intertops.

stoxtrader
10-14-2004, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

cute

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd be careful gambler, no offense intended, but you seem to be on the eugeeneel track...

sweetmoses
10-14-2004, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

cute

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd be careful gambler, no offense intended, but you seem to be on the eugeeneel track...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I am able to track players individually on both empire and intertops.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a pristine example of hypocrisy

festis_jr
10-14-2004, 02:42 PM
Seems to be very hard to get trackercodes at empire. I heard that itīs much easier on party? is that true?

1800GAMBLER
10-14-2004, 02:43 PM
I don't see why it's a problem.

jek187
10-14-2004, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'er going to get our Locations taken away just like the Memberlist and the signatures. Just buy a banner and quit ruining the forum.

lorinda
10-14-2004, 02:48 PM
I don't see why it's a problem.

No, you are just not that dim.

Lori

1800GAMBLER
10-14-2004, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'er going to get our Locations taken away just like the Memberlist and the signatures. Just buy a banner and quit ruining the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even Mason said sigs weren't taken away for that reason.

I already own a classified ad.

jek187
10-14-2004, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Even Mason said sigs weren't taken away for that reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, either you're making things up, or Mason was talking of some different kind of "abuse" besides spamming shit. I challenge you to find where Mason defines the abuse outlined here (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=514280&page=&view=&sb =5&o=&vc=1) as something different than spam. I expect you to fail in this, but go ahead, prove me wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
I already own a classified ad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said buy a banner, not a cheapass $25/month classified ad. I meant this banner to be used in lieu of spamming in your location field. Take it down, unless you're so miserly that you must ruin yet anpther aspect of this forum for a couple more sign-ups. People like you are the reason we keep losing features.

1800GAMBLER
10-15-2004, 08:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Gambler:

I just spoke generically about what rules that we are very serious about enforcing. In this case, the problem was not about him advertising his site in a post. In fact, we use to have a link from our links page to his site.

[/ QUOTE ]

From this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=gossip&Number=760916&Forum =f15&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=1000&Main=758439&Se arch=true&where=bodysub&Name=2961&daterange=1&newe rval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=# Post760916).

Clearly, he says 'in this case' but it shows he wasn't concerned about Adul advertising his site. Hence the reason i very much doubt they'd care about my location.

If Matt or Mason do care they can reply in here/PM me and i will remove it rather than everyone lose the feature.