PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker, amount won and useful notes-tip

King_J
10-13-2004, 08:38 AM
I am kinda new to pockertracker, used it for a month now.
I wonder what statistics I should export from the tracker.

Right now I have VPMIP, Agressionfactor, 5 hands they raised with, Folded bb when sb openraised, Attempt to steal blinds, total hands and amount won.

But I dont understand the amount won. How do I know if they have won or lost money? I just dont know to see that..plz help me with that and comment my "export-notes"

Thanks, King

theghost
10-13-2004, 01:08 PM
negative numbers (losses) should be red and in parenthesis, posive numbers (winnings) should be green.

scott1
10-13-2004, 01:58 PM
I don't think Amount Won means as much as the other numbers you are tracking. It is a less direct measure of a player's ability and style.

Great post on PokerTracker notes here. One of the most useful posts on 2+2 in my opinion -
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=923884&page=0&view=collap sed&sb=7&o=&fpart=1#923884

King_J
10-13-2004, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
negative numbers (losses) should be red and in parenthesis, posive numbers (winnings) should be green.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes in the tracker this is true. I was abit unclear when I wrote this. I meant when I export my stats from tracker to the notesystem. There all lines are black and white.