PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Hand #2

The Dude
10-12-2004, 07:06 PM
Different table from Hand#1, but still beginning of my session. No meaningful reads. Party 5-10.

Preflop:
EP limps, The Dude raises in MP w/ A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. Button calls cold, SB folds, BB and limper call.

Flop: (8 SBs) A/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif
BB bets out, EP calls, The Dude raises. Button dumps, they both call.

Turn: (7 BBs) T/images/graemlins/club.gif
BB bets out, EP raises. The Dude ponders, then calls. EP calls.

River: (13 BBs) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif
BB checks, EP bets, The Dude folds.

SomethingClever
10-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Ech. EP looks like trips, and BB looks like AT. I probably either fold the turn or tilt a little bit and 3-bet.

Also: "Weird"

devinthedude
10-12-2004, 07:54 PM
They could be on draws, but one of them probably has at least 2-pair. You may be ahead, but its two cold to you and if you arent ahead you probably have very few outs. Getting only 5-1 here and not closing the action I think I fold this one.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is reverse implied odds at work here

Trix
10-12-2004, 08:03 PM
Think I fold. Both will have to be playing weird for the call to be good I think.

The Dude
10-12-2004, 08:07 PM
Are you saying fold the turn or the river?

Trix
10-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Turn, thought the river was obvious, thats probably one of the worst posible cards.

The Dude
10-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I was planning on calling a river blank, or a non-T pair.

BB called w/ A9, EP had A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Trix
10-12-2004, 08:36 PM
Well, still not sure if itīs worth calling down, getting 5:1 right there. It may get 3bet and you will have to pay off alot of rivers. They will probably have lots of outs combined even when you are ahead also as they probably arenīt doing this with pure crap both.