PDA

View Full Version : KQs in BB, TPGK vs PFR OMFG BBQ

mantasm
10-12-2004, 03:55 PM
I wasn't sure what to do on any street. I had the PFR marked as a tag, the other two were loose passives.

Flop: I don't like my position on the pre flop raiser. With a loose passive in front of and behind me should I bet out or try a check raise? Do I 3-bet?

Turn: Can I fold here? Should I bet a possible scare card? A flop 3-bet might have cleared this up.

River: I thought I might be able to take it here, I'd fold to a raise.

How would you play this?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 raises</font>, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG folds.

River: (9 BB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Final Pot: 11 BB

AliasMrJones
10-12-2004, 04:11 PM
I'd give it up on the flop, or barring that on the turn. PF raiser raised your flop bet and you have no flush or straight opportunities. On the river, I would assume he was scared by all the spades, but had you beat.

Joe Tall
10-12-2004, 04:26 PM
I like a flop c/r here shutting out UTG and slowing down the PFR hopefully then leading out on the turn.

Welcome to the forum,
Joe Tall